Gold Lion Holding is an independent well-known company focusing on property solutions and positive customer experience by running 4 divisions within a holding structure: real estate agency, property development, construction, property management – holiday. We are a team of positive thinkers and ambitious individuals who feel passionate about customer service. Due to our rapid expansion, we are now offering job opportunities for experienced Property Specialists for operating in different fields of the real estate business.
We currently have open positions for residential sales and rental specialists and commercial specialists.
- Self-employed basis:
- Total 55% commission rate (50% closing commission + 5% listing commission)
- Performing company bonuses
- Hands-on training and continuous coaching
- Opportunity for a company car
- Company phone
- Long term career line within Gold Lion Holding
A positive attitude, passion for customer service and property. Fluency in English and preferably another language. Maltese language skills are considered an asset. Valid driver’s licence is essential. Previous sales / real estate experience of 2-3 years is mandatory.
Act as an intermediary between property sellers and buyers. Present and market real estate on behalf of clients and provide guidance to buyers / sellers to facilitate the purchase / selling process.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promotional materials.
- Maintain and update the company’s database that contains the available properties.
- Broaden the company’s database with as many clients and available properties as possible.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers / buyers in marketing / purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate property’s value.
- Display and market properties to possible buyers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, deeds etc).
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors.
- Cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Selling properties developed by Gold Lion Holding.
Please send your CV with a brief introduction about yourself to our HR department: email@example.com or to Real Estate CEO Matt Mihaly: firstname.lastname@example.org